New to me 35

Use this forum to discuss all things relating to Bertram 35s.
Yardpro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

New to me 35

Post by Yardpro »

I am the proud new owner of a 1976 b35. I am closing in a few weeks. My maiden voyage will be from deltaville Va. down to morehead city NC. Im stepping up from a B28 flybridge. The 35 has gas 454, so not being a diesel is a bummer, but i dont do a lot of long distance runs so its not a deal killer for me. Im looking forward to the stand up shower and more room for the wife and i when we stay aout at shack or the cape....
IRGuy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by IRGuy »

Congratulations on your purchase.. and know that there are some B35 owners here and between them and the B33s youn can draw a wealth of experience with Bertrams. Welcome to the B33 sandbox. in case you didn't already know.. There is a B33 owner from Morehead City named Buzz Kistler who keeps his boat directly behind his house. He is on this site frequently. Good luck and again, welcome!
Frank B - IRGuy@aol.com "Phoenix" 1983 FBC Cummins 6Bs - 315HP Wilmington, NC
Yardpro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Yardpro »

Thanks for the Information. There are quite a few 33's and a few 35's down here... TONS of 28's and 31's. This area is well represented with Bertram. I am really excited about the trip down from VA. It will be the longest trip we have taken on the boat. I hope to contribute here as much as i Can.
h2ojst
Captain
Captain

Post by h2ojst »

Welcome Yardpro. I'm also in Bath, NC about 6 miles West of the ICW off the Pamlico River. I have plenty of dock space if you care to spend the night and there's also an ethanol free marina right across the way from me if it fits into your travels.
Joe Tomaini
1988 Sportfish
Attitude Adjustment II
Bath, NC
buzzk
Captain
Captain

Post by buzzk »

Yardpro, welcome to the site. I'm on Pelletier Creek. Where are you docking your boat?
buzzk 1988 Bertram 33 FBC Cummins 6BTA's Buzz Off Morehead City, NC
Yardpro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Yardpro »

joe Thanks for the offer on dockage. May take you up on that in a few weeks. Buzzk I'll have a slip on the ab causeway right Behind the first Ciricizens bank