BOE life raft powerbuy

Use this forum to post or reply to topics related to safety or insurance like rates, training courses, safety procedures, etc.
asher
Commander
Commander

BOE life raft powerbuy

Post by asher »

Just a reminder to check your safety gear before the season really kicks off. Just pulled the trigger on a new revere coastal commander 6 life raft. Bought one a few years ago and then neglected to repack it so the warranty had expired so I just bought a new one. BOE marine has their annual group but going on which is a pretty good deal, and shipping is half off as well. I'm planning on rounding up my fishin buddies and have them come over and we will do a little life raft training in the pool with the old one.
Rick
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Rick »

I have mine checked and re-certified every year. I hate paying the $400 or so every year but if you need it, you really want that thing to open ! Rick Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's Falmouth, MA
Rick
Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's USCG 50T Masters w/ Towing Endorsement
Falmouth, MA
asher
Commander
Commander

Post by asher »

Yeah it will be interesting to see what type of condition the raft is once I inflate it. Will also be a good learning experience to see where the patch kit is stored and the overall construction of the raft.