Avid stock info

Use this forum to discuss all things relating to the business world like the stock market, business opportunities, finances, etc.
Admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Avid stock info

Post by Admin »

I work for a company called Digidesign which is a division of another company called Avid (NASDAQ: AVID). From a year ago, our stock has climbed from ~$10/share to ~$50/share, on the back of an extremely well constructed business plan and precise execution of that plan. Compared to the general growth of the NASDAQ, Dow and S&P, our growth is remarkable and a testament to work we are doing. I am not advocating that anyone buy this stock, just sharing with you information that is already available for public consumption. For those interested, Digidesign manufactures and supplies audio tools for the music and video markets, and Avid manufactures and supplies high end video tools for every video related market. www.digidesign.com www.avid.com David Sumich Bertram33.com Forum Administrator
David Sumich
1986 SF - 33 Megabites
Huntington Harbour, CA
Forum Administrator
Admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Admin »

Just as an update, this stock is up to $66/share. David Sumich Bertram33.com Forum Administrator
David Sumich
1986 SF - 33 Megabites
Huntington Harbour, CA
Forum Administrator
BECCA ROSE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BECCA ROSE »

Wish I knew you when it was 10$ a share![:D] Bill Dunlop "Rebecca Rose" 33 Bertram FBC 1988
Bill 1989 33 FBC Cummins 6BTA's ><)))))*> ~------- Image