Ocean Link

Use this forum to discuss anything that doesn't nicely fit into any of the other catagories.
Rick
Commodore
Commodore

Ocean Link

Post by Rick »

Has anyone done business with these guys ? Are they better/worst/more expensive than Ronco ? http://www.oceanlinkinc.com/ Rick Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's Falmouth, MA
Rick
Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's USCG 50T Masters w/ Towing Endorsement
Falmouth, MA
retman
Commander
Commander

Post by retman »

Honestly, I think they get their tanks from RONCO. I bought my holding tank direct from Ronco and found them easy to work with. Bill
Bill Arnold 1988 33 FBC Merc 454 'Retriever' SOLD
37 DUFFY. Extended House 3126 Cat.
IRGuy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by IRGuy »

I bought a waste tank and a water tank from Ronco a couple of years ago.. nice people and very accomodating to work with. They have a catalog of tanks you can choose from, which I used, but I believe they will also make custom tanks as well. They will locate all the connections to your specs, but if you need more later you can buy kits from marine supply houses that allow you to put more connections wherever you want. In a conversation with the lady I worked with she admitted thay make a lot of tanks that are resold by a large number of other suppliers. Going direct to them saves time, plus I suspect there might be a cost savings as well. Very good supplier, and quality products!
Frank B - IRGuy@aol.com "Phoenix" 1983 FBC Cummins 6Bs - 315HP Wilmington, NC
lobsta1
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lobsta1 »

Rick, Don't forget to ask if there is any kind of a discount from Ronco. Mention that you are ex-navy, one of the Bertram guys that have been buying so many tanks from them, etc, etc. I started at 25% off & ended up with 50% off. Al
1978 33 FBC NITES OFF
Rick
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Rick »

Thanks guys, I saw Oceanlink advertised and I never heard of them before. But I like your approach Al ! Sounds like the way to go. Rick Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's Falmouth, MA
Rick
Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's USCG 50T Masters w/ Towing Endorsement
Falmouth, MA
IRGuy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by IRGuy »

Al... NOW you tell me! Where were you when I really needed you?
Frank B - IRGuy@aol.com "Phoenix" 1983 FBC Cummins 6Bs - 315HP Wilmington, NC