Patriots

Use this forum to discuss all things relating the sports world, and yes, racing is a sport!
photo finish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by photo finish »

Bill, I know you guys are smart enough to figure that out.I have been on a bus with 50 of you Patriot fans on my home turf so i know how dedicated Pats fans are . I wish I could say the sane for south Florida. Rick, Addai ? probably but he doesnt sell tee shirts. There is also the argument that if they had someone like joey harrington at qb then there is no way Addai gats the yards.I think an mvp award is silly anyway.its kind of like watching the pro bowl...who cares. Doug, I will let you kiss my Marino when you get here in March.
Tim Stamm Photo Finish 1981 33' Bertram FBC Image
IRGuy
Commodore
Commodore

Post by IRGuy »

Personally, I always liked Plunkett! Frank B - IRGuy@aol.com "Phoenix" 1983 FBC Wilmington, NC
Frank B - IRGuy@aol.com "Phoenix" 1983 FBC Cummins 6Bs - 315HP Wilmington, NC
dougl33
Admiral
Admiral

Post by dougl33 »

Whew. Now that's old school! Regards, Doug L. 1986 33 Bertram FBC Queen Elizabeth Marblehead, MA [img]http://www.bertram33.com/photogallery/p ... sabeth.jpg[/img]
Regards, Doug L.
1986 33 Bertram FBC Cummins 6BTA's Queen Elizabeth
Marblehead, MA
Admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Admin »

There are so many great QBs that have played the game, and many more are to come for sure. Peyton is already 9 years into his career, and his numbers are mind-blowing. Add to that, that he has never suffered a serious injury, and he is likely to play for another 9 years. He will go down as the stat king by the time it is all said and done. He is a bit like Emmitt Smith. Was Emmitt the greatest running back ever? Maybe, maybe not, but he is the all-time leading rusher, something he achieved by being great and having longevity. What is greater anyway, a few incredible years of play, or a whole career of great play? It's pretty subjective, but Emmitt gets my vote, as Peyton likely will when his career is over.
David Sumich
1986 SF - 33 Megabites
Huntington Harbour, CA
Forum Administrator
BECCA ROSE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BECCA ROSE »

Emmitt was one hell of a dancer on Dancing With the Stars also! I envy him more for that then the football stuff! Bill 1988 33 FBC Ipswich, Ma. > ~------- [img]http://www.bertram33.com/photogallery/p ... a_Rose.jpg[/img]
Bill 1989 33 FBC Cummins 6BTA's ><)))))*> ~------- Image
Rick
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Rick »

Sorry Tim...no sale. With all the rain and Addai's 10 catches on short play actions, he gave the Colts the relief valve they needed to win. Bears defense had Peyton's number until Dungy figures that out. Without Addai's (and Rhodes') shift in offensive attack strategies from air to ground, Peyton loses that game and would have been the goat of all time. Face it, all of Indianapolis was shaking like a leaf until the Colts started working on the ground. But congrats to him, he was there too. Rick Ticket 85 SF Falmouth, MA
Rick
Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's USCG 50T Masters w/ Towing Endorsement
Falmouth, MA