Comeback Kids

Use this forum to discuss all things relating the sports world, and yes, racing is a sport!
greysole
Commander
Commander

Comeback Kids

Post by greysole »

Wow, what a game last night. I almost shut it off several different times. But I kept telling myself that they just couldn't end the series getting beaten so soundly. Good to see big papi tag one. The Rays have some great hitting. Hopefully the Sox will find their hitting & pitching for game six. It's an uphill battle.... But we'll see.
Gerard FREEDOM 86 SF 454 Merc Green Pond, Falmouth MA
Rick
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Rick »

It was a riot Gerard, got to admit...I wasn't doing a lot of believing by the time the 7th came around. You're right, those rays can hit and it's still a mighty tough series for us but worst case is that they'll go down swinging. Rick Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's Falmouth, MA
Rick
Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's USCG 50T Masters w/ Towing Endorsement
Falmouth, MA
greysole
Commander
Commander

Post by greysole »

Hey Rick, Hopefully they can grab another tonight. Great to finally meet you. Glad the weather gods cooperated with you for your return trip. I was at work looking out the window thinking how great a ride you must be having. Sorry to hear you are laying her up, bus such is the curse of us NE boaters.
Gerard FREEDOM 86 SF 454 Merc Green Pond, Falmouth MA
Rick
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Rick »

Thanks Gerard, Nice to finally catch up with you too, hopefully we'll be able to get out and fish together next year. You know, I don't mind the boat coming out so much. It's nice knowing that no matter what happens, it won't sink. Also nice knowing that you don't have to do a thing to it for a while either. It's like a vacation within itself ! Rick Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's Falmouth, MA
Rick
Ticket 85 SF Merc 454 MPI's USCG 50T Masters w/ Towing Endorsement
Falmouth, MA