Fantasy Baseball League

Use this forum to discuss all things relating the sports world, and yes, racing is a sport!
Admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Fantasy Baseball League

Post by Admin »

I play in a yearly FBL for money. The entry is $113, and the league is on Yahoo. We have end of year payouts, but also weekly payouts. It is a fun league with serious managers. Anyone interested in joining please post here.
David Sumich
1986 SF - 33 Megabites
Huntington Harbour, CA
Forum Administrator
photo finish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by photo finish »

Is it a roto league or head to head? and is it a keeper league?
Tim Stamm Photo Finish 1981 33' Bertram FBC Image
Admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Admin »

It is head-to-head, but not a keeper league.
David Sumich
1986 SF - 33 Megabites
Huntington Harbour, CA
Forum Administrator
photo finish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by photo finish »

I think i will pass, I really like the roto league for baseball. I have been in a 12 man keeper roto league for years and really enjoy it. Good luck!
photo finish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by photo finish »

I was pretty disappointed when i found out that Comcast was unable to offer the MLB package this year because Direct TV got the exclusive.Today in the mail Comcast sent me a free subscription to MLB.TV since I had the baseball package with Comcast last year and they could not offer it to me this year.I just signed up and it is awesome I can watch 6 games at a time on my laptop anywhere i want.It also has an alert feature that will let you know when one of your fantasy players is up.Pretty cool I just thought i would pass the info on you can see it at mlb.com, Great addition along with the Sprint air card for the boat
dougl33
Admiral
Admiral

Post by dougl33 »

That's great. Why don't you email me your login and password. Regards, Doug L. 1986 33 Bertram FBC Queen Elizabeth Marblehead, MA [img]http://www.bertram33.com/photogallery/p ... sabeth.jpg[/img]
Regards, Doug L.
1986 33 Bertram FBC Cummins 6BTA's Queen Elizabeth
Marblehead, MA