5-29-2016 Trip

Use this forum to post fishing trip results. Please remember to include locations when posting reports.
GlacierGirl
Ensign
Ensign

5-29-2016 Trip

Post by GlacierGirl »

Took out the first crew of the season on Lake Superior this past Sunday. Had a great day out on the Lake. Weather mostly cooperated just a little drizzle a couple times. Ended up getting the crew a good mixed limit of Brown Trout, Coho Salmon, Steelhead, and Lake Trout plus a few for me. Sorry I could not figure out how to upload a picture here. If you would like to see some Lake Superior fish please feel free to visit our web site at www.glaciergirlcharters.com. Or visit or Face Book page. Good Fishing and boat to all, Mark Maccani 1974 35' Bertram Sport Fish Glacier Girl
Mark Maccani Glacier Girl 1974 Bertram 35'
dougl33
Admiral
Admiral

Post by dougl33 »

Mark, Welcome aboard. I'm getting a 404 msg when I click on your website.
Regards, Doug L.
1986 33 Bertram FBC Cummins 6BTA's Queen Elizabeth
Marblehead, MA
GlacierGirl
Ensign
Ensign

Post by GlacierGirl »

Doug, Thank you. I have been on here for a little better than a year. I just haven't posted much. The people on this board helped me in the decision making on my purchase last year. Seems like a great board with lots of great people. If you click on it from this board there is a (.) after it that makes it error try this one. glaciergirlcharters.com
GlacierGirl
Ensign
Ensign

Post by GlacierGirl »

And now I will do it right. www.glaciergirlcharters.com
dougl33
Admiral
Admiral

Post by dougl33 »

Looks good!