Wintering in Stuart, FL

Use this forum to post fishing trip results. Please remember to include locations when posting reports.
Captain Dan McClarren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Wintering in Stuart, FL

Post by Captain Dan McClarren »

We have moved Long Time Com'n "1980 B-33 Sportfisherman" to Sailfish Marina, in Stuart, FL. We are planning on staying until mid March then returning to MD for the spring Striper season. If any of your winter travels bring you near Stuart and you would like to do some winter Gulf Stream fishing give us a call or check out our web site. Capt. Dan McClarren (240) 286-9600 or www.ltccharters.com Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
Capt. Dan McClarren 1980 SF-33-Long Time Com'n Nanjemoy, MD Image
captgene
Captain
Captain

Post by captgene »

Dan, Darn...we were just up there Thanksgiving week. We'll be at Sailfish in PB next week. If I get up there I'll give you a call and drink a couple beers though. Gene Dugan Boca Raton, Fl. "Nauti Marie" 1989 33 FBC 2007 8.1 Crusaders
Gene Dugan Boca Raton, Fl. "Nauti Marie" 1989 33 FBC 2007 8.1 Crusaders SOLD 2000 Pursuit 2870 Offshore Twin 2016 Suzuki 200s
Captain Dan McClarren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sounds good Gene, I will be in Maryland for Christmas. My plans are to head back to Stuart on 28 Dec. and stay there intil March. If you get back up that way give me a call. We can talk fishing and Bertrams over a couple of beers for sure. Have a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year Capt. Dan Mc
dealerschoice
Commander
Commander

Post by dealerschoice »

Dan, How booked up are you so far? Have the sailfish started up yet? I may be interested in coming down to fish a day or two. Scott 1987 B33 SF Dealer's Choice V Edisto Beach, SC
Scott Rizer 1981 46B Dealer's Choice Edisto Beach, SC
Captain Dan McClarren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Scott: Thanks for the inquiry. The fish are there; plenty of flags have been coming back to the docks during tournaments, but they are not "thick" yet but getting better. I have openings for January and February. What week did you have in mind? Would very much like to take you and your party fishing. Captain Dan