anyone catching

Use this forum to post fishing trip results. Please remember to include locations when posting reports.
smanni
Captain
Captain

anyone catching

Post by smanni »

Mike, Jerry, Charlie, or any other Jersey fisherman - Is anyone catching anything. I have been traveling for work, family weekends, bad weather - and even a jiu-jitsu tournament mixed in there - so I havent seen the boat in 3 weeks and I am itching to fish. Any reports offshore?
inspector
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by inspector »

I was out last weekend and had no luck. I didn't go far; just garden state south, little egg, and garden state north reefs. Wasn't really serious about fishing though but I usually don't get skunked even if I'm not serious. Anyway I haven't really heard any great reports at all this year except for an occasional productive trip. My best fish this year so far has been a 43" striper caught just ouside of barnegat inlet. Rich, swinging lizzy '77'33fbc
sbeer
Captain
Captain

Post by sbeer »

I was out at the canyon 2 weeks ago. Slow pick. The word is the carteret and the lindy are pretty hot right now. May try a day troll tommorrow. All depends what ndbc says on the wave heights. Manni, you got to get your priority's in order. Fishing always comes first,lol. Let me know how you make out out there. Mike
Mike Lawrence 81 sportfish 33' shot'n'beer Image