25 Bahia Mar for sale

Use this section to post items for sale.
Mike_Lenz
Commander
Commander

25 Bahia Mar for sale

Post by Mike_Lenz »

This is the iconic Bertram 25 Ray Hunt hull. Bahia Mar configuration has lower freeboard, a stand-up cabin, enclosed head with sink, small galley, and a good sized v-berth. No motors or drives included. Everything else is there and untouched - all wiring, gauges, plumbing, shore power, battery charger, etc is still in the boat. There is one damaged chine approximately 8" that will need to be re-glassed. This boat never took on any water. The chine is hollow with a thick inner hull behind it. This is a perfect platform for a Bertram 25 restoration or outboard conversion. The entire boat is solid and very clean and well-kept for its age. All seats, doors, and hatches are included but not pictured. Bimini top with eisgin glass enclosure that covers the front sides and back. Newer 90 Gal Aluminum fuel tank has been installed. Boat was in the water Summer 2015. Bought this boat last year with the intention of putting on a bracket and twin outboards. Plans have changed again so I'm putting it up for sale. Looking for $2,000.00 for the boat. Dual Axle Aluminum I-Beam trailer also available for an additional $2500.00 or $4,000.00 for both. Email me and I will send you pictures. mjl50@comcast.net Thank you, Mike