31 Bertram Race Boat for Sale

Use this section to post items for sale.
CB35
Captain
Captain

31 Bertram Race Boat for Sale

Post by CB35 »

I posted it up on THT with pictures. http://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale- ... -sale.html 31 Bertram Nautec was a prototype Deep-Vee Ocean Racer designed for long distance endurance racing. Few of these boats were built. She is powered by twin Mercruiser 7.4 Bluewater Inboards. One in front of helm and one behind helm. They are coupled to Borg Warner Velvet drive transmissions 1-1 ratio. One is a straight shaft the other is coupled to a Casale V-Drive transmissions under cockpit floor. These drive 1-1/4" Stainless shafts with TidesMarine dripless packings and three blade propellers. The exhaust system is Gill offshore exhaust with stainless steel pipes. The steering has Kiekhaefer zero effort controls with teleflex cable connection and no feed back helm with single bronze rudder. There are (2) 200 gallon aluminum main gas tanks and (2) 50 gallon aluminum auxiliary gas tanks. Other amenities include forward & rear power engine compartment hatches, Lenco dual ram trim tabs, four batteries with two switches, Danforth compass, Standard Horizon VHF, cockpit carpet, cockpit cover and winter cover. $40,000.00
Charlie 35 Bertram 3208 Cats
kaikoura
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kaikoura »

I was looking at B33 with a cabin but this is way cool. Does the engine setup really work well? Love the pictures.
kaikoura
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kaikoura »

I see it sold. Maybe next time Ill be in the right place at the right time. Hope she went to a good home.
kaikoura
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kaikoura »

Is it really sold. Did it go to a good home?